Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 medium-size ripe tomatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon combined finely chopped fresh savory, thyme, and parsley
- 2 large Idaho potatoes, peeled
- 6 to 8 teaspoons clarified butter
- ½ log good-quality goat cheese (about 6 ounces), cut into ¼-inch rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups mesclun leaves, or other greens
- ½ cup Sherry Vinaigrette
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 507kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|