Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato, Egg and Green Bean Salad
- 12 medium new potatoes, unpeeled and cut into quarters
- 3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into desired length
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 hard-boiled (cooked) eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|