Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Corn Cakes with Smoked Cheddar and Creme Fraiche
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Instant Mashed Potato Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup grated smoked Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen super sweet corn, thawed
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8 oz.) container creme fraiche or sour cream
- Fresh chives, finely chopped for garnish
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?