Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Chip Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|