Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Cheese Soup
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|