Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Casserole I
- 2 (2 pound) packages frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits (optional)
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.2g|
|Saturated Fat 16.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|