Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato Cakes with Smoked Salmon
- ¾ pound Désirée or any all-purpose potatoes, peeled
- 2 spring onions (scallions), finely sliced
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 heaped teaspoon flour
- 1 large knob of butter
- 2 eggs, preferably free-range or organic
- 3 slices of good-quality smoked salmon
- 2 heaped teaspoons sour cream
- A bunch of fresh chives, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 308kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 236mg (79%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|