Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato-Turnip Latkes Fried in Duck Fat Recipe
- 2 medium russet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled
- 1 large turnip (about 10 ounces), peeled and quartered
- 1/2 medium yellow onion (about 5 ounces), cut into quarters
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 6 ounces duck fat or 3/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more as needed
- , for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?