Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato-Parsnip Gratin Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 pound parsnips
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick), cut into small pieces, plus more for coating the baking dish
- 1 cup shredded Emmentaler cheese (about 2 to 3 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?