Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1lb (450g) baking potatoes, peeled, boiled until tender, drained, cooled
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp finely chopped mixed herbs, such as parsley, thyme, and chives
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 105kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|