Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Potato-Crusted Salmon With Watercress Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 cups kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons frozen shredded hash browns (not thawed)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 prepared horseradish
- 4 bunch watercress, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?