Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot roast pork
- olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1.5 kg higher-welfare loin of pork, boned, skinned, rolled and tied
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 knobs butter
- 6 figs, quartered
- 2 wineglasses Marsala
- 275 ml organic chicken stock
- 3 heaped tablespoons crme frache, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?