Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot roast chicken in garlic, white wine & parsley
- 150g shallots , finely chopped
- 4 bulbs wet garlic , peeled but cloves left whole, or 2 bulbs of normal garlic, chopped
- 150g pancetta or streaky bacon, cut into strips
- 1 free range chicken , about 1.5kg
- a generous glass brandy
- bottle white wine
- chicken stock fresh, cube or concentrate made up to 500ml
- bouquet garni , a sprig of thyme, parsley stems and a bay leaf tied together
- 142ml double cream
- a small bunch of parsley , leaves chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?