Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt plus 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (optional)
- 3/4 cup sliced bok choy stalks (1/4-inch-wide pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed sliced bok choy leaves (1/4-inch-wide pieces)
- 14 ounces ground pork
- 1/3 cup finely sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons peeled and grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons white rice wine
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Pinch of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups Pillsbury Best All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 cup water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?