Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot Roast with Winter Root Vegetables
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 4-pound boneless grass-fed beef chuck roast, tied
- 6 ounces slab bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then into 1x1/2-inch rectangles
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 12 small shallots, peeled
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 large carrots (about 1 pound), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium parsnips (about 12 ounces), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small celery root, peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?