Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot Roast with Porcini and Beer Recipe
- 1 (4-pound) beef chuck roast
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle of beer (a pale ale is good here)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bouillon cube (mushroom, if youve got it)
- 1 ounce (1 heaped cup) dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?