Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot Roast of Guinea Hen with Cabbage and Walnuts
- 2 guinea hens, about 2¾ lb (1.25kg) each
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 strips bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 leek, white and pale green part only, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- ¾ cup walnut halves
- 1 small Savoy cabbage, about 14oz (400g), cut into 8 wedges
- ½ cup hot chicken stock
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 895kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 53g (81%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (69%)|
|Cholesterol 280mg (93%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|