Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot Roast Loin of Pork
- 2 ½ pounds loin of pork, preferably free-range or organic, boned, skinned, rolled and tied
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A small bunch of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 medium red onions, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- Olive oil, for frying
- 2 knobs of butter
- 6 figs, quartered
- 2 wineglasses Marsala
- 1 generous cup chicken stock, preferably organic
- 3 heaped tablespoons creme fraiche
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 451kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 25g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 99mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|