Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pot-Roasted Celery Root with Olives and Buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 6 small celery roots (celeriac; each about 4 ounces), unpeeled, trimmed with some stem still attached
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1" cubes
- Kosher salt
- 12 sprigs thyme
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- 6 sprigs sage
- 1 tablespoon coffee beans (optional)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted, quartered lengthwise
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?