Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Posole with Red Chile
- 6 ounces dried New Mexico chiles
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 10 garlic cloves
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds pork shoulder (Boston butt), cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 pounds fresh ham hock (about 2 hocks)
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt, divided, plus more
- 8 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground toasted cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds dried large-kernel white hominy (posole), soaked overnight
- 2 large onions
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- Chopped avocado, fresh cilantro, and white onion; thinly sliced cabbage, jalapeños, and radishes; lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?