Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings or vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork Boston butt, trimmed of fat and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups dried posole, soaked for at least 4 hours or overnight and drained
- 8 cups chicken stock, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, preferably Mexican
- 2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 mild red chiles, preferably ancho or New Mexican
- Lime wedges, sliced green onion tops, chopped fresh cilantro, and grated radish for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 459kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|