Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Posh Japanese-inspired beef carpaccio
- 250 g quality beef fillet, approximately 12cm in length
- 2 cups sushi rice
- groundnut oil
- aonori ko (dried seaweed), optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 punnets interesting cress
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 pinch poppy seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or sushi vinegar
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
- 1 lime
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?