Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portuguese Salt Cod Stew (Bacalhoada)
- 1 lb salt cod fillets, preferably skinless and boneless
- 3/4 to 1 cup of good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Milk (optional)
- 2 large yellow or sweet Vidalia onions, sliced
- 2 lbs waxy potatoes (Yukon gold work great), peeled
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
- About 40 pitted black olives (I used Kalamata olives, can also use green olives)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?