Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portuguese Kale and Potato Soup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound or (smoked Portuguese sausages) or kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound russet (baking) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1 pound kale, stems and center ribs discarded and leaves very thinly sliced
- Accompaniment: sauce or other hot sauce
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?