Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portuguese Kale Soup
- 1/2 pound dried white pea beans
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 pound beef soup bones
- 1 quart water
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 2 bunches kale - rinsed, dried and chopped
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 quart hot water or as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|