Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portuguese Chourico, Beans, and Rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dried chourico sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) can fava beans, rinsed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 108.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|