Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 3- to 3 1/4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped
- 12 cipolline onions or 1-inch-diameter pearl onions, blanched 1 minute, peeled
- 2 large roasted red peppers from jar, halved, cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 6 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 large fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- 4 large fresh bay leaves, bruised
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup tawny Port
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?