Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portofino Lamb and Artichoke Risotto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 cups uncooked Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 6 cups chicken broth - heated and divided
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 2 cups diced leftover roast lamb
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|