Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 medium (4-inch) firm portobello mushrooms, caps intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium tomato (8 ounces), not too ripe
- Half a medium bell pepper
- About 1 handful fresh spinach leaves, clean and dry
- Dried thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- About 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 374kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|