Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Penne Pasta Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|