Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Spinach and Goat Cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Marsala (optional)
- 4 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach
- 1 pound button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Maui or Vidalia)
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 5-ounce package soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?