Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6-8 medium sized portabella mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?