Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Spinach, Parmesan and Fennel
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 1½ pounds total)
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for oiling the baking dish
- ½ cup finely minced shallots (from 3 medium-size shallots)
- 1½ cups finely minced fennel (2 small bulbs)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded, caps minced (about 1 cup)
- 12 ounces baby spinach, cut into ribbons (about 8 cups)
- ¼ cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1¼ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 356kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|