Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Mushroom Lentil Soup
- 2 cups chopped portobello mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons dried basil, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups dried brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|