Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Mushroom, Fresh Peppers and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|