Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Mushroom Chili
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (19 ounce) can red kidney beans
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|