Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Burgers with Red Peppers and Gorgonzola
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, plus 1 whole clove, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 small red bell peppers
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Eight ½-inch-thick slices rustic country bread, cut from a 6-inch-high loaf
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded fresh basil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 442kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 30g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|