Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Burgers with Goat Cheese
- 2 medium beets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 4 sandwich buns, split and toasted
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juiced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|