Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portobello Buffalo Burgers with Celery Apple Slaw
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 ounces portobello mushrooms, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground buffalo
- 2 celery ribs
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, cored (left unpeeled)
- 1 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Equipment: an adjustable-blade slicer fitted with 1/8-inch julienne blade
- Accompaniment: 4 hamburger buns or kaiser rolls, split and toasted
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?