Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 1/2 cups (450g) all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1 teaspoon grated or ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (mixed spice)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (225g) butter
- 1 cup packed (225g) light brown sugar
- 1 pound (450g) golden raisins (sultanas) or raisins or a mixture of both
- 3 ounces (75g) chopped candied peel, store-bought or homemade
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce/330ml) bottle porter or stout
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?