Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Portabello Mushroom and Pepper Risotto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 6 cups chicken stock, or more if needed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|