Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Port-Roasted Chestnuts with Grapes
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup ruby Port
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, diced
- 2 3x3/4-inch strips orange peel (orange part only)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 7- to 8-ounce jars whole roasted chestnuts
- 2 1/2 cups seedless red grapes (about 14 ounces)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?