Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Porkolt (Hungarian Stew) Made With Pork
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1/4 cup Hungarian paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 pounds boneless pork chops, trimmed
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 2/3 cup beef broth
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 (6 ounce) packages wide egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|