Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Porkchops with Mushroom Bourbon Cream Sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (e.g. Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup bourbon whisky
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp water
- 4 6-7 oz center-cut pork chops
- All purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh basil
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?