Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork with pears, prunes & verjuice
- 750-900g/1lb 10oz-2lb belly pork , rind removed and cut into 5cm/2in cubes
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- grated zest of half a lemon
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme (lemon thyme is especially good)
- 125ml verjuice
- 8-10 ready-to-eat prunes
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 250g small onions or shallots , whole or halved
- 600ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 1-2 tsp light muscovado sugar
- 3-4 pears
- 500-650g/1lb 2oz-1lb 7oz small potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- a little grated lemon zest
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?