Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork with lemon picatta sauce
- 300g pork tenderloin , cut into 1cm thick slices
- plain flour , for dusting
- olive oil
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 125ml vegetable stock or chicken stock
- 125ml white wine
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed and drained
- parsley , chopped, to serve
- broccoli , steamed, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?