Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork with five-spice & cashews
- 2 lean pork steaks , cut into strips
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- groundnut oil
- 1 red chilli , sliced
- bunch spring onions , chopped
- 1 yellow pepper , cut into large chunks
- 150g crunchy vegetables such as baby corn, mangetout or sugarsnaps
- 50g cashews , toasted
- soy sauce and sesame oil, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?