Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork with braised red cabbage & pears
- 500g red cabbage , finely shredded
- 2 ripe pears , peeled and cut into chunks
- small piece fresh ginger , grated
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 50g walnuts , roughly chopped
- 450g pork fillet , trimmed of all visible fat
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?