Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork with apple & frizzled sage
- 3 small parsnips , trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 250g pork fillets (thick end)
- 85g Gruyre cheese, preferably reserve
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage , plus six leaves
- 2 knobs of butter
- 2 small Cox's apples , cored and sliced
- a small Savoy cabbage , cored and finely shredded
- small wine glass of dry white wine or cider
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?