Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork with Mushroom Dijon Sauce
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|